[Xen-devel] Xen Summit Asia 2010 at Samsung - Call for Topics/Speakers

Xen Summit Asia 2010 in Seoul, Korea (Nov 2-3) is now accepting applications for topics/speakers at http://xensummit.org. This online tool allows speakers to enter topics/abstracts and submit papers if they so choose for review by the Program Committee. Please enter your ideas at this site so we can start to put together the agenda earlier this year.

If you have any questions, please contact me for assistance. I look forward to seeing the community in Korea in a few months.

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx