Re: [Xen-API] XSDL schemas for Xen virtual machine configurations

Cool!

You're most welcome to kick this off which whichever type of schema you
think is appropriate.  I think [without lots of experience to back it
up, mind you] that something simple would be fine for now, leaving the
more complicated contraints to domain logic.

My [less valuable] 2 US cents.
Peace.
Andrew