[Xen-API] XSDL schemas for Xen virtual machine configurations

  • To: xen-api@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Andrew D. Ball" <aball@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:21:06 -0400
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 12:21:18 -0700

Please pardon my ignorance if this had already been discussed.

Has there been any work on standardizing schemas for Xen virtual machine
configurations?  I really like XSDL schemas instead of DTD's.
Regardless, I'd like to have schemas that

(1) Indicate which version of Xen they require.
(2) Enumerate exactly which options are available.

Peace.
Andrew