Changes to our project membership fees

Hi everyone,

We have had some recent changes to our project membership fees.

Please see the new tiers below

Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 11.45.39.png
*Associate Members include government and academic institutions.

Why did we change our membership fees?
Xen Project was created in 2003 and joined the Linux Foundation in 2013. Ever since then, we have not increased our fees. However, the project has faced challenges such as inflation and increasing operational costs among other factors. We also plan to keep Xen Project around for a long time as we continue our plans to grow, so this was the right move for us as agreed by our existing project members.

By being a board member you have the chance to influence the strategy and fund our efforts to open source.

Learn why your support matters and find out how to join here: https://xenproject.org/about-us/join-as-a-corporate-member/

Thanks,
Kelly Choi
Community Manager