[win-pv-devel] Problem installing pv drivers on Windows 10

Hi,

I've tried to install the drivers on Windows 10 pro (x64), again, first
my own build, then official build (the one from master). This time it fails
to install, without giving much details (or I don't know where to look).
I've enabled testsigning, rebooted, then started dpinst.exe from
xenbus/x64 as administrator and got "Install failed" in status column. I
don't see any new log entries in event viewer.
Is it known problem? Or are there any additional steps required?

Drivers (at least xenbus) 8.2.1 installs just fine.

--
Best Regards,
Marek Marczykowski-Górecki