[win-pv-devel] xenbus fails to load on Win7 x64

Hi,

I'm trying to install latest build of pv drivers on Windows 7 SP1 Pro (64bit).
It's fresh install + all windows updates applied + testsigning enabled.
After getting my VM into unbootable state few times, I've backed to
small steps - installed only xenbus. After that, device manager shows
"Xen PV Bus" device as not working (code 39), and I think relevant
messages from event viewer are:

Kernel-PnP: The driver \Driver\xenbus failed to load for the device
PCI\VEN_5853&DEV_0001&SUBSYS_00015853&REV_01\3&267a616a&0&10.

Application Popup :\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\xenbus.sys cannot find
ntoskrnl.exe KeInitializeSpinLock

I've tried it built myself and automatic build from jenkins. Both have
the same result.

Any ideas?

--
Best Regards,