Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 10 Pro Activation stopped after installing 8.2 drivers

Hi Paul,

Thanks for letting me know. I am on Windows 10 Pro version 1607 1493.0

I clicked on the trust dialog as you advised me while I was installing drivers

I removed "the testsigning enabled" status and I rebooted my VM

For activation I amstill  blocked on this status

Same message then this one

I tried what it is recommended here

Unfortunately the only message I have is "Servers are not available. Try later".

I will try later and see if I can get in to add my own PC as suggested. But  I guess it should take a while ( a few days or a few weeks?). Well   I am not lucky

For Windows Update, it works but it always try to reinstall the same update :( (KB4015438)