[win-pv-devel] Windows 10 Pro Activation stopped after installing 8.2 drivers

Hi ALL,

This weekend I set up Windows 10 Pro 64 Bits  as a VM (+ VGA Passthrough = GTX 680 harcoded to GRID K2).

I used Xen 4.3.4 on a Linux Kernel 3.19.

The VM is able to boot and works fine.

I installed all PV Drivers for 8.2.0. I added

bcdedit /set testsigning on

before installing all drivers as Administrator (as recommended from INSTALL.cmd file ) .

Unfortunately now activating Windows 10 Pro does not work anymore. I am able to work on the VM but no more Windows Update :(

Did I do something wrong?

FYI my  VM was backed up through LVM system before adding all Xen PV Drivers.

Thanks.
Regards.
David