Re: [win-pv-devel] More Win PV drivers ?

Hi Martin,

There are no concrete plans for any new PV frontends. I am interested in PVSCSI
as I think it will allow a more streamlined data-path for Windows. I'm not sure
that PVUSB will even be possible in Windows given the closed nature of
Microsoft's kernel APIs for USB, but PV stats is my proposal anyway so I do aim
to get code in for that... but probably not in the Xen 4.9 time-frame.

  Cheers,

    Paul