Re: [win-pv-devel] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in xenbus.sys

I think these somewhat scary log lines are expected if the backend storage does
not support discard. (The blkif protocol is a bit crazy so a frontend has to
assume discard is supported until it gets an EOPNOTSUPP from the backend). I'll
check the code to make sure the error is not incorrectly propagated... I'm
suspicious of that 'fail1' message as it suggests that the error is being
propagated. I also think that, since this is expected, the log messages should
be much less scary.

  Paul