Re: [win-pv-devel] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in xenbus.sys

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 3:56 PM, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> De-htmling...
>
> -----

Paul,

I'm still trying to get a memory dump (currently the machine simply
hangs without crashing), but the QEMU log has these lines at the end:

XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Guest agent lite main loop starting
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Set time to XenTime
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: hosttimeIsUTC: Open Registry Key
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Time is now  2016.12.3 10:23:29.558
XENIFACE|StartWatch: Start Watch FFFFDB0071914250
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Set time to 2016.12.3 10:23:29.630
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: About to add feature shutdown
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Establish watch control/shutdown
XENIFACE|StartWatch: Start Watch FFFFDB00718C6C20
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: About to advertise features
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: WmiSessionSetEntry:MethodExec Failed
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: WmiSessionSetEntry:SessionStart Failed
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: WmiSessionSetEntry:SetVValue Failed
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: WmiSessionSetEntry:SetVPath Failed
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Failed to advertise shutdown
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: About to kick xapi
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: win agent going to sleep
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: win agent woke up for 3
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Fire 0000027EDFABBEF0
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: fire feature shutdown
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: Check if we need to shutdown
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: No need to shutdown
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: fired feature shutdown
XENIFACE|SessionExecuteLog: USER: win agent going to sleep
XENBUS|RangeSetPop: fail1 (c000009a)
GNTTAB: MAP XENMAPSPACE_grant_table[7] @ 00000000.f2008000
XENBUS|GnttabExpand: added references [00000e00 - 00000fff]
XENVBD|PdoCompleteResponse:Target[0] : DISCARD BLKIF_RSP_EOPNOTSUPP (Tag 18098)
XENDISK|PdoSendTrimSynchronous:fail2
XENDISK|PdoSendTrimSynchronous:fail1 (c0000185)

Storage is LVM2 on a MD RAID1.
Once the system hangs, I find the bottom three lines (starting with
DISCARD BLKIF_RSP_EOPNOTSUPP) in the log every time.

Michael