Re: [win-pv-devel] DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in xenbus.sys

I tried this (SQL Server 2016 onto a Server 2016 VM) on my XenServer set up
with my latest builds of the master branch of the drivers and I'm not seeing
any immediate crash. I'll try it on my 'upstream' debian based rig... should be
closer to your setup.

  Paul