Re: [win-pv-devel] WinPV build fails with VS14 - Community and WDK10

Hi Paul,

yes when enabling testsigning I get the same error. I’ve installed the shipped certificates and I could successfully install xen-interface though (even without testsiging enabled).

I’ll give VS 2013 express + WDK 8.1 a try tomorrow. Thanks for the tip.

Is the xenbus driver the only way to write to communicate with xenstore ?

Best,

Christian