Re: [win-pv-devel] xenvif DPC timeout

Damn. That looks like a backwards compatibility bug.

> We're using Xen 4.6.0-13 atm.

It's not the version of Xen that's the issue, it's what your dom0 kernel is. It
looks like you need to run a 4.7 kernel with my recent netback changes to fix
this in the short term. I'll try to repro and add any necessary compatibility
fix a.s.a.p.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Cheers,

  Paul