Re: [win-pv-devel] OpenXT, Windows 10 guest and Windbg question

Steve,

I've not had any problem using the Win 8 WDK version of Windbg against my
64-bit win10 VM running on my upstream (Xen + dom0) test host.

> 2. Are there any settings I missed in the bcdedit settings?

I don't think so. I guess you may want to check the default serial settings to
see if there's any difference that may conflict with your QEMU UART device
model.

> 3. Any other things to try?

Try connecting the other way round? (I.e. set up Sockpipe in passive open and
have your QEMU connect to it).

  Paul