Re: [win-pv-devel] Network and disk pv not working on windows 10 pro 64 bit with latest winpv build and xen 4.6.0

Not sure. That depends on how 'offline' the disk is. The fact you have 2 though
shows that neither the unplug or the filter are working for AHCI disks, so I'd
recommend you stick with IDE until those two pieces are updated.

  Paul