Re: [win-pv-devel] Network and disk pv not working on windows 10 pro 64 bit with latest winpv build and xen 4.6.0

The log shows:

xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|__ReadDiskInfo:Target[0] : 104857600
sectors of 512 bytes (512)
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|__ReadDiskInfo:Target[0] : 50 GB
(00000000)
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|FrontendReadDiskInfo:Target[0] :
Features: BARRIER FLUSH DISCARD
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|FrontendReadDiskInfo:Target[0] : DISCARD
0/1000
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|FrontendReadFeatures:Target[0] :
Features: PERSISTENT INDIRECT
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|FrontendReadFeatures:Target[0] : INDIRECT
100
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|__FrontendSetState:Target[0] : in state
CONNECTED
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|__FrontendSetState:Target[0] : in state
ENABLED
xen_platform_log xen platform: XENVBD|PdoCreate:Target[0] : Created (PV)

That last line says you have a functioning PV disk.

  Paul