Re: [win-pv-devel] Identifying PV disk devices

LocationInformation indicates the TargetId as the middle 2 characters.
The xenstore backend device ID contains a formatted variant of this, as it
encodes
additional information (see xenvbd/fdo.c __ParseVbd() @426)

The Page 83 data will append the vdi-uuid to any other data (from xenstore or
synthesized) as a vendor specific ascii field.