Re: [win-pv-devel] Identifying PV disk devices

On 07/13/2015 05:23 PM, Paul Durrant wrote:
> [...]
I mean the ID in xenstore path like /local/domain/0/backend/vbd/9/51728.
Our toolstack always assigns the same backend IDs for particular HVM
disks (root disk, private storage if templates are used etc). I'm
looking for a way to identify which PV device corresponds to which ID so
our guest tools can for example initialize/format the correct one.

--
RafaÅ WojdyÅa
Qubes Tools for Windows developer