Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 7 64 bit blue screen with stop 1e after restore with new build of win pv drivers

I'll try to repro. You're crash happened very early in resume. Is your xenbus driver the built from tip?

Yes I updated all to latest git in http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?o=age, all except xeniface was updated if I remember good.
Was happen 2 time on total of 5 save/restore I tried.
Latest test was with qemu upstream updated including also the new 2 xen bugfix http://git.qemu.org/qemu.git (commit 4e70f9271dabc58fbf14680843bfac510c193152).

 Paul