Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 7 64 bit blue screen with stop 1e after restore with new build of win pv drivers

Il 13/11/2014 15:26, Paul Durrant ha scritto:
-----Original Message-----
From: Fabio Fantoni [mailto:fabio.fantoni@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 November 2014 14:20
To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Paul Durrant
Subject: Windows 7 64 bit blue screen with stop 1e after restore with new
build of win pv drivers

I did a new build of winpv drivers and tested on one windows 7 64 bit
domU, dom0 xen-unstable with "x86/hvm: Extend HVM cpuid leaf with vcpu
id" and "x86/hvm: Add per-vcpu evtchn upcalls" patches, and qemu 2.2
from spice git:
https://github.com/Fantu/Xen/commits/rebase/m2r-staging

After restore windows showed blue screen with stop 1e, I open the dump
with "BlueScreenView" and showed that cause is xennet driver.
I attached the dump, if you need more informations/tests tell me and
I'll post them.

I've been testing with win7 32-bit and seen no problems. The minidump doesn't
tell me much unfortunately do you have a full dump, plus the QEMU log?

   Paul

Thanks for reply.
qemu log was without errors or warning related, I changed windows option for full memory dump and enable qemu trace of xen and retried to reproce the problem but this time after restore on same domU not had the blue screen.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.