Re: [Xen-users] Grub interactive menu missing from Xen PVHVM DomU's 'serial console' output. All the other output is there - just the menu is missing?

Hi Andrei,

> > Do I need to force the grubcli somehow?
> >

> Usually you press `c' while in menu.

I didn't think that'd work cuz I don't HAVE a menu, but it does!

> Do you get output in GRUB CLI (I expect yes, because last line is
> printed)? What is output of
>
> terminal_output
> terminfo
>
> commands in GRUB CLI?
> Can you check whether anything is output on
> Linux terminal that you use to connect to console (script or strace)?

After pressing 'c' while I'm in the "blank space", this is what I get in the
Linux terminal

                          GNU GRUB  version 2.02~beta2

   Minimal BASH-like line editing is supported. For the first word, TAB
   lists possible command completions. Anywhere else TAB lists possible
   device or file completions. ESC at any time exits.

grub>  terminal_output
Active output terminals:
serial console
Available output terminals:
serial_com0 vga_text spkmodem mda_text gfxterm cbmemc audio
grub>  terminfo
Current terminfo types:
serial: vt100   ASCII   0x15
serial_com0: vt100      ASCII   0x0