[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-users] BSOD w/ gplpv drivers and Windows 2008 R2 64-bit
- To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Jeff Fisher <jeff@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 12:23:13 -0600
- Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 18:24:09 +0000
- List-id: Xen user discussion <xen-users.lists.xen.org>
Probably, windows is trying to load the driver in order to access it's
block device, fails becouse it does not like the driver signature, and
then panics into a blue screen.
I got it working myself, putting windows into "test mode". There is lot
of reference, tons one is good enough (GPL PV Drivers section):
Yeah, this happens with the signed drivers and without (using test mode).
The http://www.techmonkeys.org/xen/ link works again -- I broke it
I'm using a Windows image I made originally with a machine running Xen
3.0.3 -- maybe I'll try a fresh install.
Xen-users mailing list