[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-users] BSOD w/ gplpv drivers and Windows 2008 R2 64-bit
- To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:52:37 -0600
- Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:53:24 +0000
- List-id: Xen user discussion <xen-users.lists.xen.org>
El 12/03/12 21:22, Jeff Fisher escribió:
Probably, windows is trying to load the driver in order to access it's
block device, fails becouse it does not like the driver signature, and
then panics into a blue screen.
I'm getting a BSOD shortly after boot up and it can be seen at
http://techmonkeys.org/xen/ -- along with the qemu log.
I got it working myself, putting windows into "test mode". There is lot
of reference, tons one is good enough (GPL PV Drivers section):
Ondore, S.A. de C.V.
Tel. +52(55) 5559-0090
Xen-users mailing list