RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Question about migration

Xu, Anthony writes:
> If application uses gettimeofday , there is no issue.
> While if application read ITC directly, (in theory, it can), we have
> trouble.

That's right...
But I'd like to forsake such a bad mannered applicaton.
Even if PV domain didn't support it, HVM domain would help it.

To avoid a trouble, as Alex said, we can set psr.si=1 for
applications. but I don't think it's a good idea.

Thanks,
Kouya