RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] paravirt_ops and its alternatives

Yang, Fred wrote:
> Dong, Eddie wrote:
>> Re-post it to warmup discussion in case people can't read PPT format,
>
> IVT is very performance sensitive for the native Linux, how about
> dual IVT tables alternative for CPU virtualization?  It would need
> maintainance effort but it would be much cleaner forIA64 situation.
> -Fred

Dual IVT table could be a night mare for Tony, I guess. But yes we
need to have more active discussion to kick it off.

Tony:
        I think this discussion shouldn't exclude IA64 Linux
community (at least for those active members), will u like us to post
this kind of discussion to IA64 community? Or do u have list of people
who are most interested?
        I want to kick off some high level discussion.
thx, eddie