[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Continuing BUG:-iness booting Fedora Rawhide 3.1.0-rc's (was Summary: Experiences setting up a debug serial port)
- To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
- From: jim burns <jim_burn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 17:07:28 -0400
- Cc: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Fedora Xen List <fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:08:44 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=bellsouth.net; s=s1024; t=1316034458; bh=Sad5UX7Kw4EyYeJozvf/60UAkdBssRwv4mFrf6bLI0o=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:Cc:Subject:Date:Message-ID:User-Agent:In-Reply-To:References:MIME-Version:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type; b=CaeAmuMzfadfj+yqFw/+lFKrD03Xvn+J82x383+6XtD7DEGfqL1YkwE61g1bqUcGh2YOtmcoiBqR1HiiWH5MlOlCOkx6rcJTw12ulkRFiB/TzP878kUlIdBPh9Hp1/5UNs0eX70MhGG2ZljxFyYUQbKsPWwQ/jtzoNvVa5s2M3A=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On Wed September 14 2011, 6:57:11 AM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 05:08:06AM -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> > > Rawhide just came out with 3.1.0-0.rc6.git0.0.fc17.x86_64 , and the
> > > BUG:s are still the same as in the last log I sent. However, as
> > > promised I have attached the initcall_debug log, but for rc6.
> > Hey Jim,
> > We are quite sure we know the cause of this. I was wondering if you
> > would be up for beta-testing a patch for this?
> Specifically this patch seems to fix it for me:
> commit 690dc11498b192db25762de77988224753517c96
> Author: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed Sep 14 05:10:00 2011 -0400
> xen/irq: Alter the locking to be a mutex.
I'll try to apply this to fedora's xen src rpm over the weekend. In case it
doesn't apply, would you remind me of the git commands for the code you
applied this patch to? Thanx.
Xen-devel mailing list