[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Continuing BUG:-iness booting Fedora Rawhide 3.1.0-rc's (was Summary: Experiences setting up a debug serial port)
- To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Andy Burns <xen.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 21:18:26 +0100
- Cc: Fedora Xen List <fedora-xen@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:19:51 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=brJjIwEyBM+Qq0Zj3Ap4XTnY1rvxiFxl+L5R/SO51ao=; b=EyGEyTPss6bvMHohJMAQEhYw4wf+sAULGeOrr2kQxnmVtED919iM8bcZOrXGG3UAeM ZSS4JQG5jfWBr6ikxIx3ATsAzdHdkjLORFKmBMb2llLWgwi4KKvU8wtYfTzHBsa0EQdp o8K6DJP4+9HUPRRc5dBSuSGTau3Oyyq4dpbuE=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On 14 September 2011 11:57, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We are quite sure we know the cause of this. I was wondering if you would beSpecifically this patch seems to fix it for me:
> up for beta-testing a patch for this?
Author: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed Sep 14 05:10:00 2011 -0400
I'll try to give that a go tomorrow night, I'm bumping into the same sort of BUGs (scheduling while atomic, sleeping function called from invalid context) with FC16 dom0, they don't seem to bring the system to its knees though they do stop it shutting down cleanly, havent fired up any domU yet.
Xen-devel mailing list