[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Fix for broken installation?
- To: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 18:34:26 +0100
- Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:33:25 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: Acd8W10z/X8e2hDGRjmLk4ZhT8A0WwABElHl
- Thread-topic: [Xen-devel] Fix for broken installation?
On 11/4/07 18:03, "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I had a working xen install yesterday, but I'm uncertain if the version
> I built yesterday was actually working or not [I may have just copied it
> across, rather than actually install it - just saying this to help
> anyone who may think that "there's nothing between yesterday and today
> that would have made a difference"]. The version I know for sure works
> on the machine was from before easter].
Have you tried rolling back to that version and see if it still works?
Xen-devel mailing list