Re: [XenARM] Para-virtualized linux kernel release for the Tegra2 harmony board.

Hi Xen-ARM,

I only have xen.bin, and vmlinux {uncompressed kernel} [46.7 MB] in the para virtualised linux source code directory, made for arm.
I am thinking how, I should do that with just these both, on qemu-system-arm.

rootfs contains domU, then we need the rootfs also.

vmlinux is a different format, as shown here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vmlinux
I know how to work ONLY with zImage on qemu.

Do you have any idea?

After many hours of googling, I could find some what explanation here

Link to External Site :: http://mmmyddd.freeshell.net/wiki/embed/linuxonarmonqemu.html

Please Kindly Suggest!
--
â Regards :: Krishna Pavan â