Re: [XenARM] Para-virtualized linux kernel release for the Tegra2 harmony board.

Hi Xen-ARM,

I have got the ParaVirtualised Linux Kernel.
I have made using ARCH=arm and with specific configs.
Now that, I don't have a Tegra2 Harmony Board, but interested in Xen on Tegra 2 Board with Cortex-A9 arch.

How can I use it on qemu-system-arm?

vmlinux(.out0) is available from the make in the paravirtualized kernel source.
vmlinux.out1 is available in the rootfs_dom0 in the images directory.

But, If it is to be run on qemu-system-arm, then rootfs has to be in .img or .img.gz format [ i think ].

Is there any other way to run this on qemu-system-arm?

Will it be possible / Was it done before?

Please Suggest!

--
â Regards :: Krishna Pavan â