Re: vtpmmgr stubdom

On Wed, Oct 16, 2024 at 11:54:17AM +0000, Brian Woods wrote:
> Has anyone got this working? In 4.19.1-pre (stable-4.19 HEAD) I'm getting
> stubdom errors about it not being able to initialize the storage system.

We've been exploring the tpm options available recently but there seems
to be a real lack of information about what is supported and how to
configure it.  What I read seems as though the vtpm is based on a BerliOs
project that only emulates a TPM 1.2 which isn't good enough for Windows
(our area of interest), instead we are trying to get `swtpm` working with
qemu - no success yet though.

Regards,
James