Re: XEN PROJECT MEETUP: TALKS ANNOUNCED!

Am Montag, 7. Oktober 2024, 15:26:34  schrieb John Maxwell:
> On 10/07/2024 04:00:00 AM, Kelly Choi wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Please unsubscribe me from this list.
>
> I am aware that reply-all to a list is bad manners, but so is not providing
> an unsubscribe or list-managment link in your email. Had you given me a
> courteous alternative, I would've taken it.
just see:
https://lists.xenproject.org/mailman/options/xen-users

take a look into the headers. A good email client offers you to open that
unsubscription web page as well.

Alternatively you can use the email interface:

 <mailto:xen-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe>

hth,

niels.

--