Re: [Xen-users] Depicting Xen - Input requested

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 6:22 PM, Frederico Cerveira <frederico.cerveira@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi xen-users,
I am writing to ask for your assistance and knowledge.
I am trying to better understand the structure of Xen, the role that
Domain-0 has in it, and how everything works together.
>From some reading that I have done in the past I built the figure that
is attached to this email.

It would be great if you guys here at xen-users could share their
opinion about the figure. Do you see any mistake there? Would you add
something that is missing?

--
Fajar