[Xen-users] Question about Xen on ARM

Hello,

I would like to test xen on an ARM target with one linux (as dom0) and one android (as domU).
My goal is to prototype a system with one critical application (on linux side) and one non critical gui application (on android side).

If possible, I don't want to do porting job (driver writting). I only want to build the "applicative part".

My questions are:
- Is it possible?
- Which board should I buy to make this work?

Thanks,

Regards.

Christopher Lambert