[Xen-users] Email Client for Xen Mail List

I am looking for an appropriate email client to improve my communications on this list server.

When I reply to emails, I have to craft the ">" characters to get the messages aligned.  I do a poor job of that.

I have been using Outlook.com and my own email service on Godaddy.  I do not see how to control this in either.

I would like to be able to use the client whether I am on Windows (now) and Linux in the future.  I switch machines a lot so I would like the client to be online.

Any suggestions?

PS:  This was written on gmail.  I have not tried it before but I don't really like gmail.