Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-devel] vif-bridge errors when creating and destroying dozens of VMs simultaneously

On 17/5/17 23:44, George Dunlap wrote:

Antony,

Attached is a patch to add the -w option if it's available.  I've
smoke-tested that it works under normal conditions; but my simplistic
attempts to get the bug to trigger have failed.  Can you give it a try
and see if it works?

Thanks,
  -George

Apologies if this is just noise, but perhaps it is easier to fix this before it is committed... (small typo in the patch)

+               # If we fail with PARAMETER_PROBLEM with -w and don't fail
+               # with PARAMETER_PRIBLEM without it, then it's the -w option

That should be:
+               # If we fail with PARAMETER_PROBLEM with -w and don't fail
+               # with PARAMETER_PROBLEM without it, then it's the -w option

Regards,
Adam