Re: [Xen-users] status of guest/DomU UEFI + Grub support in Xen 4.6.1?

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016, at 10:28 AM, Olaf Hering wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, suse.dev@xxxxxx wrote:
>
> > I think it's also time to start building Xen pkgs myself, to keep up with
> > upstream.
>
> A great exercise. Its already done here:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:olh:xen-4.6
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:olh:xen-unstable
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:olh:xen-buildrequires

Those are helpful, at least for the Suse-flavor of builds, thanks!

I'll take a look, but -- curious: generally, how -- or more importantly, Why?
(iyo) -- are your specs different than Suse's "official(ish)" pkgs @
Virtualization?