Re: [Xen-users] Xen VMs and Unixbench: single vs multiple cpu behaviour

Please, don't top post (i.e.: don't do what I'm doing right now, in
this line.

Also, text only email would be highly preferable.

On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 19:17 +0100, Marko ÄukiÄ wrote:
> "Shell Scripts (8Âconcurrent)" is not slowed down, because even
> though one copy of Unixbench is runÂsimultaneously,Â
> the test always uses all available CPUs (this is also mentioned in
> the USAGE file in the UnixBench package).

Exactly. The name was quite 'telling' as well about it comprising
concurrent work. :-)

And that is my point, Âsomething is up when the guest has spare vCPU
capacity.

Dario