Re: [Xen-users] [xen-4.6-ARM][Renesas-Lager Board] Fail to enter rootfs on DOM0 after setting XEN

> On 10/11/15 05:49, ììí wrote:
>> Hello,
>
> Hello,
>
>> I had tried to get Dom0 shell with simple initramfs. but it was not
>> working on xen.
>
> I'm afraid that I can't help you with only "It was not working ...".
> Please try to provide log, how did you build the initramfs, say if it
> works on baremetal...

Ok, I attach log files that are when boot each with initramfa and NFS
file system based on linux mainline linux4.3.
With Xen4.6.1
renesas_with_xen4.6.1_NFS_linux4.3  - using  NFS file system with tty
node "ttySC0"
renesas_with_xen4.6.1_initramfs_linux4.3 - using initramfs

Without Xen4.6.1
renesas_with_native_NFS_linux4.3 - using  NFS file system with tty node "hvc0"

--
Happy Virus....
Chang Hwan, Cho