[Xen-users] CentOS 6 on XenCenter 6.5 - X configuration error

Hi all,

I have installed a new VM using the CentOS 6 template and using a
CentOS-6.4-x86_64 DVD image, the minimal installation in itself went
fine but I am having problems when trying to have an X server running,
it looks like it can't understand which graphic hardware is in use.

This is how my Xorg -configure terminates :

[233786.108] No devices to configure.  Configuration failed.

Whole logfile attached as "Xorg_configure", the file startx instead
contains the output for the "startx" command.

Is there anything I can do to fix this problem ? What's the actual
issue ?

Thanks in advance,
Pietro.