[Xen-users] using passthrough on recents nvidia gpu

Hello guys, i'm totally new to xen, did some research before though.
My main goal here is to use qubes os as main host and use a windows vm as guest for gaming.
The tricky part is, my second gpu is a gtx 980 ti...
I understand that in the past using this type of gpu wasn't possible with xen but i couldn't find recent reviews off people trying it nowadays.
So simple question here, does ANYONE managed or tried and failed to get a passtrhough with a recent gtx?
I understand this has something to do with the vga-bios size accepted by xen, but i couldn't find recent numbers, i need 224kb.

If someone got informations and doesn't mind to share it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading have a good day