[Xen-users] graphical monitoring tools for cpu frequency & power states?

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has a pointer on how to get a graphical
display of cpu frequency and power for xen ? Something like gkrellm or
cacti to make it easier to home in on bottlenecs and potential tuning.
I'm fairly new at xen and I only have vague ideas about power management
on my Xeon E5 2620 (also new). I have an overview of load and cpu%, but
that is no good when I don't know what frequency the cpu is running at.

I've got a dual socket motherboard with only one socket populated, and
am thinking about expanding. The most concrete issue I'm facing right
now is how to get a single-threaded java server to run as well as
possible, with the java process running on a core that can be in turbo
mode as much as possible. Do I simply need more cores (so i can power
down one or two), or do I have to trade up to a higher frequency rated
cpu?  Need data to decide.

At the moment I can't even see when turbo mode kicks in. Seeing that
would be a first step, before I started fiddling with pinning cpus and
twiddling P-states and what not.

So, anybody have a cacti template or a gkrellm plugin to suck up xenpm data?