Re: [Xen-users] how can I get tprebuilt packages?

On Mon, 2015-06-01 at 21:15 +0800, æèä wrote:
> http://www.xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/install-xen-offline.html

If you can download the relevant files from
http://xenbits.xen.org/xen-extfiles and transfer that to a local
directory on the offline build system then you can, I think, set
XEN_EXTFILES_URL in Config.mk to point to that directory.

> Russ, Thank you.  But how can I get tprebuilt packages?  From the
> website of Xen or Ubuntu?

Please check the wiki, it has (links to) information on installing from
binaries on a variety of distributions.