Re: [Xen-users] Running mini-os kernel

On Fri, 2015-05-29 at 17:49 +0300, Pie Master wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know how am supposed to run the mini-os kernel that is
> included with the xen sources.

mini-os is not an operating system like normal, it is a very rudimentary
unikernel which is linked against specific applications to produce "stub
domains" or other utility domains.

Some examples of such are the qemu-dm stubdomain, pvgrub or the xenstore
service domains produced in the stubdom/ sub tree of xen.git.

I think there is also a dummy Hello World type app in the sources but I
don't think it is built by default.

Why are you trying to run mini-os? What is your actual goal?