Re: [Xen-users] memory access api

On Sat, 2015-05-09 at 12:02 +0800, big strong wrote:
> What's the API of xen to access domu memory for dom0?

The usual way memory is shared between any two guests (including dom0)
is grant tables, in userspace these are exposed via the gntdev and
gntalloc devices. Helper APIs are in libxenctrl (xenctrl.h) xc_gnt*_*.

For privileged mappings look for xc_map_foreign*.

> And it's there anyway to obtain the hypervisor memory from dom0?

I don't think so.

If you explain what you are end goal is then we may be able to better
advise on the right way to approach things.