[Xen-users] Debugging DomU

Hi,

I’m trying to get Xen up and running on an embedded processor board. I have the hypervisor and Domain0 running fine. I can apparently create DomainU VMs, too (they are listed as running in the output from “xl list”), but I’m not seeing any sort of output from them (console, ping, etc). What I’m wondering is how I can go about debugging this ? I tried “xl core-dump 1”, but got “xc: error: Could not get address size for domain (38 = Function not implemented) : Internal error”. From the Xen console, I can see the Dom0 registers and backtrace, but I don’t see a way to get the same thing for other domains.

I’m sure the actual problem I’m hitting is something stupid that I’m doing wrong, but I’d like to know how I can figure it out for myself…

Thanks,

Chris