Re: [Xen-users] not enough resources

got a r7 270 myself assigned to a win7 and a hd5450 for a (debian based) media center vm, if this is what you mean.. but with qemu-traditionally, though..

Was anyone able to pass two video cards ? I installed 14.2 amd drivers and wolfenstein plays good on my HD 6450. I just ordered R7 270 for 80 and I hope I can assign that card to win 8.1