Re: [Xen-users] Some iommu questions(mostly about intel's vt-d)

What are you planning on using your new system ?
If you with Âto go with such specs did you look at prebuild system. Buying from dell outlet could save money.
It seems like over kill for a system. I am really impressed with speed of A8 6600k it took two minutes to compile xen 4.4
The motherboard only has two x16 and lots of Âpci cardsÂ

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HGST drives or WD Red drives would probably be a better choice. HGST seems to be statistically more reliable.

If you go with WD, Red series have working TLER which is important for RAID (including software/ZFS variety). Just make sure you enable it in smarts.conf.