Re: [Xen-users] [Pkg-xen-devel] Xen 4.4 packaging.

I¹ve been working with xapi and 4.3 in Jessie and I ran into some issues
getting PVHVM working.  It appears that qemu-dm was pulled out in 4.2 and
on and I don¹t think a resolution to this was ever completed.
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=688311) Should we look
into bundling qemu back in traditional mode or getting a proper qemu-xen
package working?  I hope to give your 4.4 packaging a try this weekend.

Ant